Maxsys Solutions is currently searching for several Senior Infrastructure Project Managers to work with a growing company in Dallas. Our Fortune 500 client has been recognized multiple times for its professional services and dynamic work environment and due to a large workload, they need to bring on Senior Infrastructure PMs for the next 6+ months (with a high probability of getting extended). Must have at least 10 years managing infrastructure driven projects focused around security, networks, servers and Cloud (minimum of 3 years’ experience on enterprise/global projects.) These PMs will assist in helping to establish and enforce best practices during implementation, delivery, and roll-out of new products and business solutions. You must be a proven ability to meet tight deadlines with energy, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic!
1. 3+ years' of Global enterprise IT Infrastructure experience
2. 10+ years' project management experience (mid-size to large)
2. Experience executing on both medium-enterprise size projects
3. Identify project goals and convey those to all project team members
4. Experience interfacing and managing key business stakeholders’ expectations
5. Utilize PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge) as best practices
1. Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IT or IS
2. PMP Certification is preferred; PMP in progress
3. Extensive experience with Systems, Networks & Problem/Change Management
4. Exceptional interpersonal, organizational, communication and presentation skills
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply directly to this position online or you can send an email to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.