Maxsys Solutions is currently seeking an immediate and full-time Helpdesk/Desktop Support Technician to join a global real estate/financial services group in Dallas. Our client has been recognized with many awards over the years for their leadership and services. Due to growth, they need to hire a driven & client facing Helpdesk/Desktop Support Technician who will be responsible for providing Helpdesk and Desktop support for Office 2013+ and Windows 10. Must have excellent customer service attitude and communication skills.
Our client offers major medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits, 401K plan + match, flexible spending accounts and short/long-term disability options.
- Helpdesk, Desktop, Office 2013/2016, Windows 10, Citrix is preferred
- Provide first line support for IT issues; identify and resolve technical problems within a reasonable timeframe (support provided for desktops, laptops, tablets, smart phones and applications)
- Document all troubleshooting steps within ticket system
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in a Corporate IT Helpdesk Support role
- 2+ years’ experience troubleshooting with Windows 10
- Prior experience troubleshooting basic Citrix issues is preferred
- Must have exceptional customer service attitude and be able to communicate to executives
- Experience in the real estate, accounting or financial services space is preferred
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
You may apply for this position online or by sending an email to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.