Maxsys Solutions is hiring several Helpdesk/Service Desk Analysts in Dallas, TX for contract to hire opportunities with an extremely innovative company within the transportation space. These Analysts will provide support for basic incident resolution and requests reported to the Service Desk (initial assessment, triage, research and resolution). These roles will field all incoming IT service requests from their internal & external users as well as provide timely responses within established SLA’s to all requests. Because these roles will be interacting with external vendors, end users and Management, strong communication skills (both oral and written) are required.
· Service Desk, ServiceNow, Windows 7+, Office 365, Service Now ITSM tool, LAN/WAN, KCS
· Act as 1st line support in troubleshooting IT related problems from in-house software to hardware (includes laptops, PCs, printers, VoIP phones as well as Mobile Push to Talk phones); escalate any unresolved calls to the 2nd level support team or corporate support, if required
· Receive, log and manage calls from internal staff via telephone and email; log all calls in the Service Desk Call Logging system (ServiceNow)
· Provide support with Microsoft Office applications used within the OCC (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint)
· Work with application vendors when external technical support is needed (i.e. WebEx)
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, MIS or related field
- Network+ and A+ certifications are preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in a Service Desk role
- Prior experience with Incident Management
- Experience with Windows 7+ and Office 2013+
- Must have worked in a decentralized environment with high ticket counts
- Experience with Knowledge Centered Support (KCS)
- Must have strong analytical skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Must have excellent communication skills (both verbally and written)
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply to this position online or email Krista@maxsyssolutions.com with a copy of your resume. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.