Maxsys Solutions is seeking an immediate Helpdesk/Desktop Support Technician to join a global real estate/financial services group in Dallas, TX for a full-time opportunity. Our client has been recognized with many awards over the years for their leadership and services. Due to growth, they need to hire a driven & client facing Helpdesk/Desktop Support Technician to provide Helpdesk support for Windows (7 & 10), Exchange, AD and Cisco IP. As their IT End Point Customer Service Desk Technician, you’ll be responsible for taking support calls and resolving customer issues within the firm’s Service Desk’s SLAs. Must have excellent customer service skills and a 4 year Degree in the Computer Science field.
Our client offers a competitive salary + bonus, major medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits, 401K plan + match, flexible spending accounts and short/long-term disability options.
- Helpdesk, Service Desk, Office 2013+, Windows 10, Cisco IP, Active Directory
- Create accounts in Active Directory and user mailboxes in Exchange
- Provide first line support for IT issues; identify and resolve technical problems within a reasonable timeframe (support provided for desktops, laptops, tablets, smart phones and applications)
- Document all troubleshooting steps within ticket system
- Provide end-user training sessions, as required
- Image PC desktops and laptops
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
- 2+ years’ experience in a Corporate IT Helpdesk Support role
- 2+ years’ experience troubleshooting with Windows 10
- Prior experience troubleshooting basic Cisco issues
- Must have exceptional customer service attitude and be able to communicate to executives
- Experience in the real estate, accounting or financial services space is preferred
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or by sending an email to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.