Maxsys Solutions is searching for a mid-level Global Infrastructure Middleware Engineer for an extremely innovative company that’s constantly raising the bar within their industry and has been recognized several times for their products/services over the last several years (located in FTW). This Infrastructure Middleware Engineer II will be responsible for managing JBoss 6.x Middleware stack for the Enterprise Team as well as lead the design, implementation and support of a highly available JBoss infrastructure platform. He/she will also attend project meetings and assist in gathering/documenting infrastructure and security requirements. Must possess a strong understanding of JBoss EAP, Apache and Tomcat as well as a thorough understanding of F5 load balancing/clustering (LTM/GTM). Red Hat Certification is preferred!
Our client is seeking an experienced Global Infrastructure Middleware Engineer II who wants to make a difference in his/her work; this team interacts with both internal and external teams across the company’s IT division. In addition to their great work environment and awesome benefits (including 401k), they also offer flexible work hours.
- Install, configure and maintain JBoss EAP, JBoss EWS, Apache and JBoss on UNIX/Linux & Windows O/S
- Expected to become thoroughly familiar with all compliance, regulatory and security requirements adhering to all corporate policies and standards
- Plan, prioritize and provide vision and schedules for assigned software & hardware changes
- Provide technical support for projects as part of a wider team of Architect and Engineers
- Contribute to the development of RFPs/SOWs and participate in vendor selection
- Provide solutions to meet business & project demands, based on corporate standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 3+ years’ experience working with enterprise level JBoss services (includes extensive project related work – preferably app dev & packaged app installation projects)
- Prior experience troubleshooting & resolving data integrity issues, performance issues, replication issues, security issues & connectivity issues
- Prior experience working in an enterprise and/or global environment
- Strong knowledge of JBoss EAP, Apache & Tomcat
- Solid understanding of Linux and Windows UNIX scripting (Perl & PowerShell)
- IBM WebSphere required
- 3+ years’ experience performing JBoss software and application installation as well as environment performance tuning
- Strong understanding of automated deployment scripting/tools for J2EE environment
- Must have excellent communication skills and be a ‘self-starter’
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.