Maxsys Solutions is excited to announce a Genesys/Java Developer opportunity in Plano, TX for the next 12 months. The Genesys/Java Developer will be working on our client’s legacy Genesys application that they can't move due to the PCI requirements. This role will include both development and support. This Developer must be proficient with Java, J2EE, Genesys, Netflix Spring Cloud and the Spring suite of frameworks. Other requirements include Maven, Jenkins, Gradle and Junit.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related area
- Exposure with CloudFoundry deployments
- Exposure to Kafka, Redis and MuleSoft ESB
- Possess an understanding of Angular and REACT
- Experience with Docker and Linux shell scripting
- Solid understanding of Object oriented programming
- Genesys Mobile Engagement and Genesys SIP Endpoint SDK
- Interaction with SDK Java, Platform SDK Java and Genesys Web Services
- In depth understanding of how ORS Server interacts with URS Server
- Must possess strong problem-resolution skills with the ability to quickly diagnose risks and develop, test and implement appropriate solutions
- Must be extremely detail oriented with a proven ability to manage time
- Must have EXCELLENT communication and time-management skills
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply directly to this position online or you can send an email to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.