Maxsys Solutions is searching for a Lead Open Source Developer who has experience using Angular 4/5 to join a Fortune 250 company in Dallas, TX! Our client is well recognized for their professional services and known to be a proven leader within the real estate space! They are looking for a driven and motivated .Net Developer experienced with Angular 4/5, CSS, T-SQL, RESTful APIs, Golang and strong analytical skills. This is a contract to hire Development role with a company that is investing a significant amount of money and resources into their technologies. Upon conversion, our client offers excellent healthcare benefits, unlimited PTO, a 3% match on 401k and bonus on top of the conversion salary.
- Work closely with other team members that are focused on end-to-end delivery of customer-focused software using Agile and Lean methodologies; work with project stakeholders (IT operations, End users and other business leaders) in building, testing and deploying software using various technology stacks
- Design, develop, test and implement complex, multi-tier, enterprise software solutions
- Perform enhancements or maintenance to existing software solutions
- Provide forward-thinking innovation and ideas to propel any projects that will bring new technologies and processes to improve end-user experience
- Involved with the investigation and resolution of complex data, system and software issues in a production environment
- Conduct advanced financial analysis; must be able to comprehend, analyze and interpret complex documents
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/MIS or related field preferred
- 5+ years’ experience building enterprise level applications
- Must have a solid understanding of building, testing and deploying various technology stacks
- Must have a solid understanding with REST APIs, back-end service-oriented architecture systems or Microservice architectures
- Preferred skills: Golang
- Expertise in the HTTP protocol and its use in modern web applications
- Experience with database technologies: SQL Server, Stored Procedures, Queries
- Must have advanced analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent communication and conceptual skills required
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity in a fast paced working environment with multiple projects going on at once and you love to 'problem solve,' we'd like to hear from you. This is a highly visible role that will call for interaction with all levels of the company.
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or email your resume to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com.
Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.