Maxsys Solutions is excited to announce a permanent Full-Stack .Net Developer with a privately held company who’s recognized as an international front runner in the engineering/architectural space. Our client is an extremely innovative company that is constantly raising the bar within their industry and has been recognized all around the world for their architectural. Due to growth, they need to hire a Senior .Net Developer who will work closely with the development and data team to design and maintain business applications using the latest technologies. This Senior role needs to have a strong background in full software development life cycle (including functional and technical specification, development, documentation, QA processes, source control, maintenance and deployment). Must have prior experience developing beautiful and functional user interfaces, along with the ability to communicate effectively and engage with a positive attitude.
Our client is highly respected within their industry and recognized for their great work environment and entrepreneurial mindset! They love to hire passionate and driven individuals that want to make a difference in his/her work.
- Work closely with the App Dev team in designing, developing, testing, documenting and maintaining enhanced custom-developed applications
- Full stack development that will skew a bit more to the front end due to the UI strength that this team is working on
- Design and implement a consistent user interface look and feel across all internally-developed applications
- Perform design and code reviews; monitor system performance to help maintain code quality, performance and application responsiveness
- Act as a mentor to Junior Developers
- Work closely with all levels of management as well as technical and non-technical users
- Share ownership of application codebase with Application Development team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent
- 7+ years’ experience of .Net application development
- 3+ years’ experience with front end development
- 3+ years’ experience testing in an Agile environment
- Prior experience with cloud apps in the Azure stack
- Prior experience with Financial & HR ERP systems
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time.All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.