Maxsys Solutions has partnered with a privately held company in North Dallas in search of several Senior Frontend/Angular 5 Developers. Known for their fantastic products/services within the financial services space, they need to hire several Frontend Developers for their Dallas office. These Angular Developers will join a team of passionate Developers, QAs and Product Owners to deliver business capabilities within an Agile environment. This team also works closely with multiple teams, including Release Mgmt Engineers, Infrastructure Engineers and Architects to implement programmatic solutions for software platforms. The Senior Developers play an active role in all phases of the SDLC, employing the latest technologies and development best practices, and supporting the team in releasing software to production. These positions come with a competitive salary, bonus and more: great healthcare benefits, a fantastic PTO program and a 401K match, $1 for $1!
- Develop cross-browser and cross-platform compatible solutions for desktop and mobile sites using responsive and adaptive technologies
- Assist Scrum Master & Product Owners with roadmap planning & estimation
- Create custom, general use modules & components which extend the elements & modules of core AngularJS
- Writing non-blocking code and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading
- Partner with architects to maintain and drive technical product roadmap
- Maintain QA automation for services
- Write extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Create self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Develop, deploy and support applications in the cloud (Azure)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in a software development role
- Must have a thorough understanding of responsibilities of the platform, database, API, caching layer, proxies and other web services used in the system
- Experience with Build automation, CI and source code branching strategies (GIT preferred).
- 3+ years’ experience with Angular
- 1 year of experience with Angular 5
- Must have an expertise with Angular practices and commonly used modules
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Knowledge of financial systems is preferred
This is a chance to really make a direct impact on a product; it’s a fast paced environment where ideas actually come to fruition. Our client offers great health benefits, an excellent PTO program, competitive base salary and bonus. Work for a company that has received multiple designations (i.e. Best-in-class employer and one of Forbes most promising companies).
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.