Maxsys Solutions is seeking an Oracle EssBase Administrator/Developer for a full-time opportunity in Irving, TX. This is an exciting opportunity with a growing company that is considered to be a leading retailer of financial services. This Oracle EssBase Administrator will be responsible for the daily administration, development and maintenance as well as work closely with other team members ensuring an accurate loading of information into EssBase. The Oracle Admin/Developer will interact with key stakeholders, external contacts and others within the IT Department. Must have a strategic mind-set and a technical self-starter for this team!
· Design and maintain cube outlines using EssBase Administrative Services
· Design and troubleshoot data load rules and scripts using ESSCMD and MAXL
· Define and maintain rules for updating cube outlines
· Design and maintain calculation scripts and security filters
· Manage application security using Shared Services
· Solid understanding of defining cubes in EssBase and loading those cubes
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Management of IS or related field
· 5 years’ experience within Information Technology roles
· 2+ years with Oracle EssBase administration, development and maintenance
· 2+ years with Data Warehouse technologies
· Proficient with Excel to view EssBase data and the use of VBA scripting
· Knowledge with the use of batch cmd.exe scripts in a Windows OS
· Experience with SQL to acquire information from source systems
· Troubleshoot data discrepancies in EssBase
Again, this is a full-time opportunity that will interact with both internal and external teams across the company’s IT division. In addition to their casual work environment, they offer healthcare benefits and flexible work hours.
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.