Maxsys Solutions is currently hiring a mid-level Erwin Data Modeler to join a Fortune 200 company (Dallas) over the next 6-8 months! Our client is well recognized for their professional services and dynamic work environment and known as a proven leader within their industry! This team is responsible for providing guidance to Developers and DBAs regarding design and transition to the physical data environment. This role will be advocating for the development and use of an enterprise data model and metadata management. Because of their fast paced environment, there must be a proven ability to meet tight deadlines with energy, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic!
- Erwin Data Modeler, Oracle, SQL Server, SDLC
- Develop, maintain and support the company’s data environment
- Participate in projects related to the design of their logical data environment
- Participate in complex enterprise projects that require strong analysis and design
- Perform enterprise and project data modeling (includes model consolidation and integration)
- Adopt, support and participate in the implementation of the Enterprise Data Management Strategy
- Document, develop and maintain data models in Erwin or equivalent modeling tools
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 5 years’ experience in a hands-on data modeler role & involved in mid to large-scale projects
- 3+ years’ experience using Erwin Data Modeler
- Expertise in relational and multi-dimensional database architectures
- Solid understanding of SDLC phases; previous experience contributing to design, development, validation and implementation
- Data analysis/profiling and reverse engineering of data
- Strong communication and conceptual skills required
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.
You may apply for this position online or by sending an email to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.