Maxsys Solutions is hiring a Senior Enterprise Cloud Architect for a project underway with a global financial services company in Dallas, TX. This role is responsible for designing and developing enterprise cloud capabilities and solutions for all cloud service types (PaaS, IaaS and SaaS). You’ll collaborate with multiple teams during the design and development phases and provide input on technical design, cost effectiveness, quality of solution and knowledge transfer. Must be keenly aware of cloud computing industry trends with regards to technology and adoption while also being proficient in the understanding of and application of various automation related tools and languages. Must be able to meet tight deadlines and possess a strong work ethic!
This is a yearlong consulting role with the possibility to convert to a FTE. (Only Greencard Holders and US Citizens will be considered for this role; sponsorship is NOT provided).
- Provide guidance and leadership for the company’s technology standardization process
- Establish an Enterprise Cloud strategy, standards and best practices associated with all aspects Cloud offerings (includes compliant data and messaging egress and ingress, Federated authentication & data & information at rest encryption and security)
- Create an Enterprise Cloud strategy, standards and best practices associated with all
- Responsible for the overall cloud management tools, monitoring, alerting, capacity & performance mgmt
- Lead and enable collaboration across technology specialties to ensure that ADM, Infrastructure, Information Security and Architecture are all working together
- Participate in the design, specification & implementation of business/technology projects; resolve adherence to enterprise-wide solutions
- Conduct technical research to contribute to setting cloud security direction and strategy; assist others on cloud security projects or security-relevant tasks on technical projects
- Provide expert level design and engineering support towards the delivery of IT’s cloud project portfolio
- BS degree in Computer Science or related experience
- 8-10 years’ experience in IT platform, storage, network virtualization architecture & engineering; this includes an in-depth knowledge of private, hybrid and public cloud offerings and vendors as well as VMware datacenter and desktop technologies
- Hands-on, in-depth experience with Cloud methodologies (PaaS, IaaS), automation, orchestration and trends
- 8+ years’ experience in cloud architecture, development, designs, integration and large enterprise cloud migrations
- Experience with alternative hypervisor platforms and their management capabilities (includes Xen, XenServer, KVM & Hyper-V
- Experience with AWS, S3, Elastic load balancing, Block & Relational Database
- Experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux & Microsoft Windows Server Operating platforms
- Experience in Linux System Administration
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery
- Must possess strong leadership & communication skills
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.