Maxsys Solutions is currently seeking a 4 month Contract to Hire Senior Enterprise Technical Architect to join a team in Irving that is spearheading multiple architecture projects over development, security and infrastructure. Our client has been awarded multiple designations over the past few years and recognized for their excellence within the IT arena. This Enterprise Architect will be responsible for providing technical solutions to different management/executive teams as well as interacting with team members on infrastructure, data warehouse, application and security.
This Enterprise Architect must have excellent communications skills and consider himself/herself a true leader! If you are interested in learning more about this immediate CTH Architect role and you consider yourself to be extremely technical in all areas of the IT arena as it relates to architecture, we’d like to speak with you!
- Enterprise level architecture in multiple disciplines: infrastructure, security, development and data warehouse
- SharePoint, Teradata, MicroStrategy
- Previous development experience in .Net
- Must have experience with documentation as it relates to Data, Infrastructure and Applications
- Data modeling, data warehousing, data storage
- Hardware/software/systems design
- Minimum of 8-10 years’ experience working with Information Management applications and technologies
- Must have Enterprise Architecture experience (documenting Infrastructure, Application & Data processes)
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Computer Science or equivalent
- Must have excellent communication skills and be a self-starter
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. Must be authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship requirements. You may apply directly to this position online or you can send an email to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.