Maxsys Solutions is currently searching for a senior Python & Django Developer to join a Fortune 500 company in Dallas! Our client is well recognized for their professional services and known to be a proven leader within the real estate space! They need to hire a passionate developer for their Digital and Technology Solutions team who’s experienced with Python, PostgreSQL, Django framework, Web Services/REST, TFS/Git, AWS, Golang, Kafka, data integration development and Jenkins. This is a 3-6 month contract to hire Open Source Development role with a company that’s investing a significant amount of money and resources into their technologies! Upon conversion, there are fantastic perks to the company such as unlimited PTO, 401k and great healthcare benefits.
- Open Source technologies, Python, TFS, Git, C#, ElasticSearch, Logstash, Kibana, Docker, Jenkins, Amazon Web Services/cloud
- Develop, maintain and enhance client systems; design and develop new features
- Develop, maintain, enhance and test client systems of moderate to high complexity
- Communicate to project stakeholders (as well as other teams – IT Operations, Infrastructure, Product owners and end users) on any updates/revisions to software development
- Serves as the primary technical point of contact on client engagements of moderate to high complexity
- Participate with the resolution of complex data, system and software issues in their production environment
- Provide forward-thinking innovation and ideas to propel any projects that will bring new technologies and processes to improve end-user experience
- Perform advanced financial analysis
- Participate in the evaluation of new platforms, tools and technologies
- Provide leadership to team members, all while working closely with the business; ensure that leading practices for data integration are being followed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/MIS or related field preferred
- Must have a solid understanding of building, testing and deploying various technology stacks
- 5 years’ experience in a Full Stack Open Source Web App Dev role
- Hands-on experience with Angular, Postgre SQL, Web Services/REST, TFS/Git
- 3+ years’ experience with data integration development, Kafka, Golang, ELK stack (ElasticSearch/Logstash/Kibana), Jenkins and Docker
- 2 years’ experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Must have advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles
- Must have advanced analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions
- Excellent communication and conceptual skills required
If you are looking for a challenging opportunity in a fast paced working environment with multiple projects going on at once and you love to 'problem solve,' we'd like to hear from you. This is a highly visible role that will call for interaction with all levels of the company.
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or email your resume to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com.
Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.