Maxsys Solutions has partnered with a leader in the transportation mgmt services space in search of a permanent DevOps Engineer. The DevOps role will work with both the Infrastructure & Development teams to create, maintain, monitor and support CI tools and support the build, test and release of applications in Transportation Management System. They are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer who’s worked with Java EE, Oracle PL/SQL, Tomcat, Docker, Kubernetes, Elasticsearch, Jenkins, Bamboo, AWS and Linux/Windows. This role collaborates with other teams to perform a wide variety of technical and administrative duties in systems design, installation, delivery, monitoring and support.
- Responsible for the installation, configuration, operation and maintenance of middleware, containers, application management and integrated logging in mission-critical production environment
- Install, configure, operate and maintain version control systems, build tools and CI tools
- Work with Technical Managers on software and system optimizations; assist in identifying and removing potential performance bottlenecks
- Transform development processes for existing applications into a CI/CD driven software development lifecycle
- Act as the team’s Evangelist on DevOps best practices; continue improving software delivery & release processes
- Set up, maintain system monitors and respond to incidents
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years’ experience automating build and deployment in Jenkins and Bamboo
- 3+ years’ experience administering source control tool in an enterprise environment
- 2+ years’ experience with AWS Environment & S3 Services
- 2+ years’ experience with Elasticsearch
- 2+ years’ experience with OpenShift
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.