Maxsys Solutions is currently hiring a mid-level DevOps Engineer to join a Fortune 500 company (Dallas) for a contract to hire opportunity! Our client is well recognized for their professional services and dynamic work environment and known as a proven leader within their industry! This team is responsible for the development of lifecycle of services from inception and development, through deployment, operation and enhancement. They are looking for a DevOps Engineer who’s worked with AWS, Continuous Integration, Linux, web servers, Puppet, Docker and SaaS/PaaS environments. Because of their fast paced environment, there must be a proven ability to meet tight deadlines with energy, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic! Our client provides flexible work hours, 401k, great healthcare benefits and a great compensation plan + bonus, once you become a FTE.
- DevOps, AWS, Puppet, Docker, TFS, Jenkins, Git, Linux, Web/Application servers – Apache
- Create, maintain and optimize automated build and deployment pipelines
- Research new opportunities for automation across Agile and Hybrid teams
- Perform Release Management functions (scheduling and providing risk and impact analysis)
- Implement new tooling to support the SDLC
- Troubleshoot and resolve application and middleware issues
- Design, build and deploy automated testing solutions for infrastructure
- Build and maintain delivery pipelines using Continuous Integration
- Present ideas and information in group settings to other key players within the IT Department
- Create and maintain documentation of application environments workflows and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- 5-7 years’ experience in a hands-on DevOps, Site Reliability Engineering or similar capacity managing SaaS/PaaS environments
- Strong background in Windows or Linux-based OS
- CI practices and tools such as TFS & Jenkins
- Strong background with cloud formation and configuration management systems (Puppet or Chef)
- Musts have a strong working networking knowledge (Firewalls, VPNs, proxies & Load balancers)
- Must have programming and scripting language experience (C#, Java, PowerShell, Bash or Perl)
- Strong communication and conceptual skills required
If you are interested in working for one of the fastest growing Fortune 500 organizations in Dallas, we'd love to hear from you! Our client is the largest firm in their field and they're looking for a dynamic and driven DevOps Engineer to join their team. This person needs to have advanced level experience with 5-7 years of experience working in enterprise level environments.
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or email your resume to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com.
Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.