Maxsys Solutions is searching for several Senior DevOps Engineers for full-time opportunities in Arlington, TX! We’re working with an extremely innovative company that is constantly raising the bar within their industry and has been recognized several times for their products/services over the last several years. This team is extremely innovated and considered Infrastructure ‘problem solvers’ who are interacting with multiple teams at any given time. In this role, you’ll architect, design and support continuous integration and delivery pipeline applications. Your team is also responsible for various scripting and automation tasks relative to service delivery and platforms support. Must have a solid background in automation (PowerShell), advanced scripting, coding and Puppet Configuration Management.
Our client is seeking experienced DevOps Engineers who want to make a difference in his/her work, all while interacting with both internal and external teams across the company’s IT division. In addition to their great work environment and awesome benefits (including 401K), they also offer flexible work hours.
- Microsoft platforms, Windows, DevOps, Continuous Integration/Continues Delivery Pipeline (Jenkins), Configuration Management (Puppet), PowerShell, Azure, Git and TFS
- Responsible for architecting and supporting continuous integration and delivery pipeline applications
- Responsible for CI/CD process implementations using Jenkins
- Automate all aspects of service delivery; there will be scripting tasks relative to platforms support and service delivery
- Provide documentation of applications and standards, maintenance of ticketing queues, troubleshooting and after hours SDLC support
- Support the Development and QA teams in their deployment efforts, when needed
- Educate yourself with all compliance and security requirements, adhering to all policy and standards, adapting to CI/CD platform
- Install system patches and application updates as directed
- Responsible for Automation requests for Production Support Teams
- Deployment and troubleshooting of enterprise level applications
- Define platform standards to facilitate automation efforts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 5+ years’ experience in a DevOps role
- Experience with vRealize automation
- Experience with code repositories (Git or Visual Studio)
- 5+ years’ hands-on experience with Puppet, Chef or Ansible
- 5+ years’ experience with a scripting language (PowerShell, Ruby or Python)
- Must have excellent communication skills and be a ‘self-starter’
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or email Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.