Maxsys Solutions is currently searching for a DevOps Engineer to join a global and well-recognized company in Dallas, TX for a 3 month contract to hire opportunity! Our client is well recognized for their products, dynamic work environment and proven leadership within the retail/furniture space! They need to hire a DevOps Engineer to support the development and operations of their highly distributed, cloud-based platform that’s currently being built. We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about building things and work with some of today’s most cutting-edge technologies. Must be well-versed with CI/CD, Cloud, DevOps, Automation and PowerShell.
Our client offers some amazing perks which include fantastic healthcare plans, enhanced maternity/paternity programs, 3 weeks of PTO, offsite events and more.
· Provide daily operational support (respond to incidents, troubleshoot and execute corrective action)
· Ensure all build and infrastructure documentation and deployment plans stay up to date
· Support testing, evaluation, installation and configuration of new application builds and releases
- Work closely with the IT and Support groups in resolving issues with the builds, applications, virtual machines and cloud-based services
· Support production maintenance activities (includes the development of automated scripts and scheduled tasks, server maintenance and application/system monitoring)
· Interact with development teams to ensure their various build, source control, and infrastructure needs are met
· Provide support for administration, troubleshooting, configuration, installation, deployment, maintenance and upgrades to their CI/CD solutions as well as their Cloud-based infrastructure
· Maintain various DevOps related tools and scripts on various environments
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/MIS or related field preferred
· 5 years’ experience using PowerShell and/or other scripting technologies
· Must have a Microsoft development/deployment background with 5 years of hands-on experience managing middleware and website hosting technologies on Windows and/or Linux/Unix platforms as well as exposure to container technologies such as Docker
· Prior experience with defining, configuring and building continuous deployment; must have experience with Visual Studio Team Services
· Must have prior experience with DevOps and automation of deploying application in the cloud
· Must possess strong leadership/mentoring skills
· Excellent communication and conceptual skills required
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or email your resume to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com.
Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.