Maxsys Solutions is excited to announce a Data Warehouse QA Analyst opportunity with a Fortune 500 owned company in Plano, TX. They are recognized as a leading provider of medical software solutions and known to be an extremely innovative company that is constantly raising the bar within their industry. Due to growth, they need to bring on an additional QA Analyst with experience testing data in a SQL Server data warehouse environment for the next 4-6 months with the possibility of becoming a FTE. Must have a strong background in data quality, validation testing, data warehousing and healthcare. This role is testing data versus applications.
- Data Warehouse Quality Assurance testing, TFS, test cases, SQL Server, T-SQL, validation testing, data quality, Enterprise-sized Healthcare environment
- Test in a SQL Server data warehouse environment
- Write detailed Test Plans (all while understanding the test planning process)
- Develop, write and test queries for use in database and report testing
- Write queries with multiple & complex joins
- Ensure that the data is doing what it’s supposed to be doing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Information Services
- 5+ years’ experience in a Data Warehouse QA role
- Able to write test cases from scratch
- 3+ years working with T-SQL
- Must come from an Agile environment
- 1-2 years’ experience in a healthcare environment
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or send your resume to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.