Maxsys Solutions is hiring a SQL/ETL Data Engineer for a 6 month project with a Fortune 500 company in Dallas, TX! Our client is well recognized for their professional services and known to be a proven leader within the real estate industry! They are looking for driven and motivated SQL/ETL Data Engineer to interpret and analyze data from various source systems to support data integration and data reporting needs within the company. You’ll be working with Team Leads to prioritize business and information needs and prepare high-level ETL mapping specifications.
- Develop complex code data scripts (primarily SQL) for ETL
- Troubleshoot & determine best resolution for data issues and anomalies
- Develop analytics and modeling of portfolio data
- Manage exploratory data analysis to support database and dashboard development (as well as advanced analytics efforts)
- Translate business requirements to project design, development and execution
- Use client data to predict market trends and manage portfolios
- Must be able to identify complex problems and provide solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/MIS or related field preferred
- Advanced skills in data analysis, data profiling, and SQL tuning
- Advanced SQL skills; adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Prior experience working in Data warehouse ETL & BI platforms; possess a strong understanding of related development activities and challenges
- Solid understanding of data architecture & data modeling best practices and guidelines for different data and analytic platforms
- Previous experience working on large-scale development projects
- Excellent communication and conceptual skills required
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or email your resume to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.