Maxsys Solutions is seeking a CRM Support Analyst for a permanent role with a nationally recognized company in Plano, TX. In this CRM Support role, you’ll be responsible for CRM support, implementations, training and working with Developers on improving admin efficiency. Must have excellent communication skills as this role will be working closely with multiple team members, end users and executives.
· Assist with training module development; provide one-on-one training
· Maintain KPIs for budget numbers (or finding ways to link data from source)
· Provide application support via phone, in person and through webinars
· Add, disable, edit users (ASM and BM changes and user “moves”); create & edit views and pages
· Ensure service levels are met; keep the system running and respond to issues. Answer user questions regarding system features, usage and problems
· Must be open to travel
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field; PMP is a plus
· 3+ years' experience supporting CRM implementations
· Hands-on distribution experience with CRM implementations and providing end user training
· Up to 20% travel is required
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or email your resume to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com.
Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.