Maxsys Solutions has partnered with a leading company in the digital wealth solutions space in search of a Core Java Developer with Microservices (W2 only) in Dallas, TX. They’ve been recognized many times for different facets of their business and due to growth, they need to hire a mid-level Core Java Developer with Microservices for a permanent opportunity. Looking for someone with 4+ years’ experience who will be joining a team that is breaking down Macroservices to Microservices and putting them in Docker containers along with creating new applications. Must have Microservices in Core Java, Linux (Ubuntu) and Relational DB and NoSQL (they use SQL and Mongo). Experience with Python & Docker is preferred.
Our client loves to hire folks that demonstrate passion about delivering exceptional quality standards! Must have excellent communication skills and be considered a self-starter! Once integrated into the role, you’ll have the opportunity to work from home 1-2 days a week. Our client offers AMAZING healthcare benefits and a fantastic work environment.
· 8+ years’ experience in software engineering (Java, C# or C++)
· 4+ year’s hands-on development with Java
· 3+ years’ experience with Linux & Jenkins
· Expertise working with databases (SQL and/or NoSQL)
· Proficient using version control systems
· Proficient in Git and automated build/deploy environments
· Experience with service-oriented architectures preferred
· Familiarity with functional programming preferred
· Proficient with software test and automation tools
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
· Experience within the financial services space is preferred
· Must possess strong analytical, organizational skills and communication skills
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or email your resume to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.