Maxsys Solutions is currently searching for multiple Phone & Connectivity Specialists to join a global financial services company in Tampa, FL for a yearlong project with the possibility of converting to a FTE. These roles are responsible for providing professional phone support and supporting multiple file transfer protocols including FTP/S, SFTP and IBM MQ Messaging. These Specialists will work closely with both business contacts and clients in successfully setting up critical file transmissions in an accurate manner; therefore communication and strong time management skills are very important. Our client is looking for folks who think boldly and out of the box, as well as generate new ideas and processes. Because these roles have the possibility of converting to a FTE, only Greencard Holders and US Citizens will be considered at this time.
- Work in a variety of different environments utilizing various managed file transfer middleware infrastructure systems (includes Linux/Unix and IBM Mainframe)
- Securely transfer files over public and private networks using encrypted file transfer protocols
- Work closely with both business contacts and clients in successfully setting up critical file transmissions in an accurate manner
- Provide accurate documentation in all work performed; follow Change Management procedures
- Authenticate users against existing user repositories
- Must be able to work shift hours of 4am-12pm
- BS degree in Computer Science or related experience
- 2+ years’ experience with File Transfer protocols (FTP/S, SFTP, IBM MQ Messaging) and Connect: Direct – Network Data Mover (NDM)
- Experience in the following protocols: SSH & SSL
- Must possess excellent communication skills
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.