Maxsys Solutions is searching for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join a global and well-recognized company in Dallas, TX for a 3 month contract to hire opportunity! Our client is well recognized for their products, dynamic work environment and proven leadership within the retail/furniture space! Due to growth, they need to hire a passionate Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to help shape the company’s cloud direction. You’ll be building a “cloud agnostic” technology platform that will leverage Google in addition to building a new Kubernetes and Docker based platform for their growing technical needs.
Our client loves to hire folks whom are passionate about building things and want to work with some of today’s most cutting-edge technologies. They have some fantastic company perks which include fantastic healthcare plans, casual dress environment, onsite gym, enhanced maternity/paternity programs, 3 weeks of PTO and offsite events.
- Google Cloud, Containers (Kubernetes and Docker), Systems Administration, VSTS, Windows
- Build a brand-new Kubernetes and Docker based platform for their growing technical needs
- Support the administration, troubleshooting, configuration, installation, deployment, maintenance and upgrades of their Kubernetes/Docker platform
- Collaborate with Lead Developer; identify solutions to various application, database & system needs
- Work with other DevOps teams to build tools and automation to configure/deploy/maintain cloud technologies in Google and other cloud platforms
- Provide monitoring and alerting of various cloud-based systems and applications to ensure they are meeting expected SLAs and other performance needs
- Contribute to the architecture/design of their cloud-based technologies and solutions
- May participate in an on-call rotation from time to time
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/MIS, Engineering or Mathematics
- 3+ years’ experience with Google Cloud Platform; Azure or AWS is acceptable
- 5+ years’ experience in a Sys Admin role
- 3+ years’ experience in a Cloud Infrastructure role
- Experience with Kubernetes & Docker technologies (hosted in Windows & Linux virtual machines)
- 3+ years’ experience using PowerShell or other scripting languages
- Prior experience with defining, configuring and building continuous deployment; must have experience with Visual Studio Team Services
- Must have prior experience with DevOps and automation of deploying application in the cloud
- Must possess strong leadership/mentoring skills
- Excellent communication and conceptual skills required
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply online or email your resume to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.