Maxsys Solutions is searching for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to join a global and well-recognized company in Dallas, TX for a 3 month contract to hire opportunity! Our client is well recognized for their products, dynamic work environment and proven leadership within the retail/furniture space! Due to growth, they need to hire a passionate Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to help shape the company's cloud infrastructure direction. You’ll be building a “cloud agnostic” technology platform that will leverage AWS in addition to building upon their current Azure technologies. Our client loves to hire folks whom are passionate about building things and want to work with some of today’s most cutting-edge technologies.
They have some fantastic company perks which include fantastic healthcare plans, casual dress environment, onsite gym, enhanced maternity/paternity programs, 3 weeks of PTO and offsite events.
· Cloud (Azure & AWS), Containers (Kubernetes and Docker), Systems Administration
· Build a brand-new Kubernetes and Docker based platform for their growing technical needs
· Support the administration, troubleshooting, configuration, installation, deployment, maintenance and upgrades of their Kubernetes/Docker platform along with any of the current Azure technologies
· Collaborate with Lead Developers in identifying solutions to various application, database and system needs
· Work with other DevOps teams to build tools and automation to configure/deploy/maintain cloud technologies in Azure and other cloud platforms
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/MIS, Engineering or Mathematics
· 3+ years’ experience with Microsoft Azure[MR1]
· 2+ years’ experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
· 6 years’ experience in a Sys Admin role
· 3+ years’ experience in a Cloud Infrastructure role
· 1-2 years’ experience with “infrastructure as code” via technologies (Yaml and Azure ARM templates)
· Hands-on experience with Kubernetes and Docker technologies (hosted in both Windows and Linux virtual machines)
· 3+ years’ experience using PowerShell or other scripting languages
· Prior experience with defining, configuring and building continuous deployment; must have experience with Visual Studio Team Services
· Must have prior experience with DevOps and automation of deploying application in the cloud
· Must possess strong leadership/mentoring skills
· Excellent communication and conceptual skills required
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or email your resume to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com.
Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.