Maxsys Solutions is currently seeking a contract to hire Azure Cloud Architect to join a global leader for their industry (Plano). This high level Architect will be responsible for enterprise level architecture as well as DevOps engineering. Our client is one of the most highly recognized companies in the world and need to hire a Cloud Architect to create/design, maintain, support and improve complex cloud operations in a highly-energized, fast-paced environment. This individual will work on a global platform providing Big Data solutions. Communication, client facing skills, personality and passion to build things are just as important as one’s technical skills for this client! This team has an extremely entrepreneurial spirit about them and our client is looking for someone that shares that same mind-set.
MUST HAVES: Enterprise-level architecture experience, DevOps, Java or Python, Azure or AWS, Atlassian, Microservices and Containers, Agile/Scrum.
Once you become a permanent employee, there are many company perks: Unlimited PTO, 4 months of parental leave, great healthcare benefits, gym membership, 401K with match and free food!
- Cloud enterprise architecture (Azure or AWS), DevOps, Python, SQL, NoSQL, Bash or PowerShell scripting, Atlassian, Microservices and Containers, AppDynamics, Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Will be working on a global platform that provides Big Data solutions
- Work closely with multiple teams, including C-level executives
- Deliver solutions within an enterprise and complex environment (wireless apps and fixed wireline networking)
- Maintain, support and build-out the infrastructure that’s currently operating on Azure
- Provide technical leadership and mentorship to junior team members
- Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work effectively
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or Information Technology
- 10 years’ experience in architecture/design
- 5+ years’ experience with hands-on coding (Python, Bash or PowerShell)
- Certifications in cloud technologies (AWS/Azure) and Agile/Scrum are preferred
Sponsorship is not provided; not working with 3rd party vendors at this time.