Maxsys Solutions is hiring several Senior C++/Golang Engineers to join a Fortune 500 company in Dallas, TX for 6-8 months. Our client is well recognized for their professional services and known to be a proven leader within the real estate space! Due to a large number of current projects and upcoming projects, they need to bring on a driven and motivated C++/Golang Developer to work closely with other Engineers and Team Leads in developing new features and enhancements using Golang. You’ll assist in the design, specification, implementation and maintenance of complex systems. Must have hands-on experience with back-end service oriented architecture, REST APIs, Microservice architecture and Cloud PaaS & Iaas platforms.
- C++, Golang, REST, back-end service oriented architecture, PaaS, IaaS & Linux
- Work closely with technical Engineers and Team Leads to develop new features and enhancements in the Golang programming language
- Involved with the resolution of low complexity software development issues that could come up in a production environment
- Participates in design reviews and technical briefings for specific applications
- Design, code, test and document software programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years’ technical experience in various IT data & architecture related roles
- 5+ years’ experience with hands-on C++ & Golang development
- 3+ years’ experience in a large scale enterprise environment
- Experience with Cloud IaaS and PaaS platforms
- Experience with CI/CD automation tools
- Must possess strong organizational and critical thinking skills in order to assess complex problems; be able to navigate objectives and develop acceptable Enterprise application and governance solutions
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Must have a strategic mind-set and a technical self-starter for this team
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.