Maxsys Solutions is excited to announce an immediate BI Developer with a nationally recognized company in Plano, TX. They are recognized as a leader in the banking/financial services space and known to be an extremely innovative company that is constantly raising the bar within their industry. Due to growth, they need to hire a Business Intelligence Developer who will get to work on multiple initiatives (dashboard creations, data warehousing, ETL, data marts and database development). You will have the ability to influence leadership while coaching and developing others across the enterprise. The majority of time will be spent in their Plano location with travel 1 day a week to their east Texas location. There will also be ‘work from home’ from time to time.
Our client really goes out of their way to take care of their employees. They offer a 401k with up to a 4% employer match, tuition reimbursement, a significant contribution to medical/dental premiums, gym membership discounts and both short term/long term disability.
· Design, build, deploy and maintains BI solutions including reporting/dashboard tools
· Must possess the ability to understand and clearly communicate technical information to non-IT personnel
· Hands-on with dashboard creation, data warehousing
· Create tools to store data such as OLAP cube
· Craft and execute database queries upon requests for data
· Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
· Develop and update technical documentation
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 4+ years’ experience developing dashboards and reports with a leading BI and analytics platform (Tableau, DOMO or QLIK)
- 4+ years’ experience with a low code solution (preferably Force.com platform)
- 5+ years’ experience developing and supporting SQL databases (MS-SQL)
- 3-5 years user requirements gathering/use case development experience
- Prior experience converting from legacy reporting platforms to dashboards
- Experience with Informatica Cloud or equivalent product
- Requires in-depth understanding of database management systems; OLAP and ETL framework
- Previous experience in banking/financial industry
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or by sending an email to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.