Maxsys Solutions has partnered with a global real estate/financial services group in Dallas, TX in search of a permanent Data Analyst. Our client, recognized with many awards over the years for their leadership and services, is seeking an experienced Data Analyst for their Data Solutions/Real Estate Team. Must come from an Investment/Asset Management environment and have a strong background with data governance, data analytics, data warehousing and visualization tools. We’re looking for a strategic thinker who’s passionate about AI, Machine Learning and finding innovative/data-driven solutions.
Our client offers major medical, dental, vision and life insurance benefits, 401K plan + match, flexible spending accounts and short/long-term disability options. They have a great PTO program along with tuition reimbursement assistance and professional development training.
- Data Analysis, Business Intelligence, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Innovation, Data Visualization tools (Tableau, Spotfire), Python
- Work closely with business teams to understand their processes and analytic needs; develop technical solutions
- Work with the Data Warehouse Architects and Developers to generate precise BI solutions for business partners
- With access to internal/external data sources, analyze complex business problems; communicate insights to senior leadership and key decision-makers
- Support discovery of business problems; perform data discovery and build proof of concepts
- Perform ad-hoc and reoccurring statistical analysis
- Design, develop and evangelize solutions that deliver business solutions around Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence & Predictive Analytics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IS, Mathematics or Statistics
- 5+ years’ experience in a Data Analyst role
- Experience building business cases and project plans
- Extensive experience with Data Visualization tools
- Experience with SQL and Big Data systems/tools
- Programming skills in Python or something similar
- Hands-on experience designing innovative data solutions within the financial services space
- Experience with AI and Machine Learning
- Must possess advanced data modeling skills
- Must have strong mathematical and analytical skills
- Must possess excellent organizational, communication & interpersonal skills
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.