Maxsys Solutions is seeking a Senior Backend Developer for a company that is considered a leading retailer of financial services in Dallas, TX. This .Net/Winform role will be responsible for middle to backend development for their growing Services team which is focused on compliance. Looking for a Developer experienced with legacy applications and transitioning legacy systems to current architecture/development standards. Our client is looking for a motivated self-starter that excels working in a collaborative environment. Their environment is a casual work place and they offer healthcare benefits and flexible work hours.
· .Net 3.5+, MVC, WPF, Winforms, POS, SQL Server 2008+
· Design, develop and test mission-critical applications (includes new applications and enhancements to existing systems)
· Transition legacy systems to current architecture/development standards
· Work closely with the QA team throughout the SDLC
· Work with Agile, Scrum and Kanban methodologies
· Bachelors’ Degree in Computer Science or MIS
· 7+ years’ experience with hands-on .Net/WPF role
· Experience designing and developing web services using WCF or Web API
· SQL Server 2008 R2 or later, DB2 for iSeries is a plus
· Experience within the Finance & eCommerce space
· Must have a strategic mind-set and a technical self-starter for this team!
· Excellent communication and problem solving skills
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or email your resume to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com.
Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.