Maxsys Solutions is currently searching for an experienced AWS Cloud Security Engineer to join a global financial services company in Tampa, FL. This role is responsible for designing, developing and implementing new cloud security technologies to support business and technology solutions; this group will be moving security solutions to the Cloud. Must be considered a technical security expert in cloud technologies with a specialized knowledge of Amazon Web Services. Must possess excellent communication skills as you’ll be collaborating with multiple teams during the design and development phases and provide input on technical design, cost effectiveness, quality of solution and knowledge transfer. Because this long term contract has the possibility of converting to a FTE, only Greencard Holders and US Citizens will be considered at this time. Must have AWS certification to be considered!
- Act as the SME for security tools, applications and processes (including IBM QRadar, Guardium, Rapid7 Nexpose, Splunk, PKI, Tripwire EA, Symantec DLP, FireEye HX/NX/EX and RSA Security Analytics)
- Collaborate with Infrastructure, Technology Risk Management & Application Dev teams during the design and development phases
- Design & develop enterprise cloud capabilities/solutions for all cloud service types (IaaS/PaaS/SaaS)
- Create, maintain & deliver project schedules and budgets
- Support the corporate Enterprise Cloud strategy, standards and best practices associated with all aspects Cloud offerings
- Review and assess the current supported tools, apps and processes to determine gaps for meeting the needs of the stakeholders
- Provide expert level design and engineering support towards the delivery of IT’s cloud project portfolio
- Design, implement, and test disaster recovery and business continuity architecture
- BS degree in Computer Science or related experience
- AWS Certification
- 5+ years’ experience with Cloud methodologies (PaaS, IaaS SaaS), automation, orchestration, trends and industry-leading cloud vendor offerings
- Experience in scripting languages (Python, Unix Shell); build/deployment tools (Jenkins, Chef & Puppet)
- 4+ years’ experience designing, building and automating solutions utilizing AWS services
- Experience in architecting and implementing cloud based solutions with robust Business Continuity and Disaster Recover requirements
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.