Maxsys Solutions is currently searching for AWS Cloud Security Engineers to join a global financial services company in Dallas, TX and Tampa, FL (contract to hire). These roles are responsible for designing, developing and implementing new cloud security technologies to support business and technology solutions; these groups will be moving security solutions to the Cloud. Must be considered security and technical experts in cloud security technologies with specialized knowledge of Amazon Web Services. Must possess excellent communication skills as you’ll be collaborating with multiple teams during the design and development phases and provide input on technical design, cost effectiveness, quality of solution and knowledge transfer. These are contract to hire positions (12+ month); therefore, only Greencard Holders and US Citizens will be considered.
- Act as the SME for security tools, applications and processes (including IBM QRadar, Guardium, Rapid7 Nexpose, Splunk, PKI, Tripwire EA, Symantec DLP, FireEye HX/NX/EX and RSA Security Analytics)
- Collaborate with Infrastructure, Technology Risk Management and Application Development teams during the design and development phases providing guidance, interpretation and engineering expertise
- Design and develop enterprise cloud solutions for all cloud service types (IaaS, PaaS & SaaS)
- Create and deliver project schedules/budgets
- Support the corporate Enterprise Cloud strategy, standards and best practices associated
- Review and assess the current supported tools, apps and processes to determine gaps for meeting the needs of the stakeholders
- Provide expert level design and engineering support towards the delivery of IT’s cloud project portfolio
- Design, implement, and test disaster recovery and business continuity architecture
- BS degree in Computer Science or related experience
- AWS Certification
- 5+ years’ experience with Cloud methodologies (PaaS, IaaS SaaS), automation, orchestration, trends and industry-leading cloud vendor offerings
- Experience in scripting languages (Python, Unix Shell) & deployment tools (Jenkins, Chef & Puppet)
- 4+ years’ experience designing, building and automating solutions utilizing AWS services
- Experience in architecting and implementing cloud based solutions with robust Business Continuity and Disaster Recover requirements
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.