Maxsys Solutions is excited to announce a full-time AVP of Technology & Salesforce in Irving, TX. Our award winning client is well known within the mortgage space and looking for a driven AVP of Technology & Salesforce that enjoys a fast-paced environment in a highly visible role! You will be a part of a cross department collaborative team responsible for analyzing business requirements and providing technical architecture direction and guidelines for their client’s Salesforce platform. Top requirements for this role include: Salesforce Architecture, Project Management, strong leadership skills and Salesforce Certifications.
Our client provides a competitive salary + bonus, 401K match, excellent healthcare benefits, flexcare spending and work hours of 9-6!
- Architect, design, develop and support advanced customizations utilizing Salesforce
- Own the technical delivery, identify technical options and drive technical/code reviews
- Coach and lead Salesforce Engineers to deliver solutions in an Agile environment that will align with business objectives
- Oversee the integration of multiple technologies with Salesforce
- Collaborate and manage technical project team members; participate in all aspects of client's Agile Project Methodology
- Mentor Developers and help expand the use and value of the Salesforce Platform ensuring adherence to design and architectural guidelines
- Responsible for continuously monitoring data quality and integrity
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Analytics or Computer Science
- Preferred Salesforce Certifications: Platform Development, Data & Application Architecture and Management
- 5+ years as a Certified Salesforce Developer in an enterprise-level environment (5,000+ users)
- 3+ years’ experience in designing and delivering solutions utilizing Salesforce security and access framework and best practices
- 5+ years as a Certified Salesforce Technical/Application Architect
- 3+ years’ experience with APEX and VisualForce development
- Implementation experience with APEX Language, Classes, Controllers & Trigger
- Prior experience in SOAP and REST API calls, Web Services and HTTP requests from APEX
- 2+ years’ experience working in the mortgage industry
- 4+ years’ experience in a management role
- Must have a strategic mind-set and a technical self-starter for this team
- Must be extremely client facing with excellent communication skills
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply directly to this position online or you can send an email to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com. Maxsys Solutions is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.