Maxsys Solutions is currently searching for a Senior End Point Systems Engineer with a Dallas-based global leader in the Commercial RE space. Our client needs to hire a contract to hire End Point Engineer to lead multiple projects and architect, build, deploy and maintain many of their leading business applications. You’ll be developing, installing and testing new network hardware and software releases and system upgrades. Must possess strong leadership qualities and enjoy working in a fast-paced enterprise work environment! Our client provides flexible work hours, 401k, great healthcare benefits and a great compensation plan + bonus, once you become a FTE.
• End Point management tools – Microsoft SCCM, PowerShell, VBScript, Altiris, Airwatch, inTune. Experience with Carbon Black, Crowdstrike, McAfee and other scripting technologies is huge plus!
• Work with Identity Management tools for group policy administration across multiple domains
• Work closely with the App Dev teams on current infrastructure projects
• Troubleshoot and resolve system service failures by identifying and analyzing the situation and provide corrective actions
• Monitor systems activities and fine tune system parameters and configuration to optimize performance and ensure security of systems
• Evaluate existing solutions and infrastructure; provides recommendations
• Provide senior level expertise on decisions and priorities regarding systems architecture
• Approve system designs and functions as a Project Lead, when required
• Responsible for setting work unit and/or project deadlines
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/MIS or related field preferred
• 5+ years’ experience with End Point management tools (Microsoft SCCM, PowerShell, VBScript, Altiris, Airwatch, inTune, Carbon Black, Crowdstrike, McAfee and other scripting technologies)
• 5+ years of hands-on systems experience
• 4+ years’ experience using PowerShell
• Must have an excellent attitude and a strong work ethic
• Must possess strong leadership/mentoring skills
• Excellent communication and conceptual skills required
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply for this position online or email your resume to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com.
Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.