Maxsys Solutions is currently seeking an Automation QA Test Lead for a yearlong contract opportunity in Plano, TX with a global/enterprise driven client (only US Citizens and Greencard Holders will be considered). They are looking for a Lead QA Engineer who will be responsible for defining an end-to-end test strategy for a multi-lingual, multi-channel and highly available responsive eco system. Must have led prior QA teams in the past with Automation test tools such as Selenium and Blazemeter. Communication and personality are just as important as one’s technical skills for this client! Our client has an extremely entrepreneurial spirit about them and looking for a QA Lead that shares that same mind-set.
· Define an end–to–end test strategy for a multi–lingual, multi–channel and highly available responsive eco system
· Compare multiple tools and recommend tools for automating functional tests, integration tests, performance test and pen testing
· Define processes for testing in an agile/scrum environment
· Mentor the team and help cross train all team members; work closely with the DevOps team and automate the testing for deployment
· Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work effectively
· Bachelor’s Degree in Bachelor’s Science or Information Technology
· 5 years’ experience in a QA Automation role
· Prior experience using Selenium and Blazemeter
· 3 years’ experience in a leadership role
· Must come from an enterprise environment
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. You may apply directly to this position online or email your resume to Krista@maxsyssolutions.com.
Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.