Maxsys Solutions is currently hiring a mid-level Mobile Android Developer for a 6 month project in Dallas, TX. Our client is well recognized for their professional services, dynamic work environment and proven leadership within the real estate space! Our client needs a Mobile/Android Engineer who’s worked with React Native, Java, Xamarin, Cordova and Jenkins. They’re looking for a Developer who possesses strong leadership qualities, enjoys working in a fast-paced work environment and excited to work on mobile applications that will be used globally!
- Serve as a technical lead on client engagements of low to moderate complexity
- Develop, maintain, enhance and test client Android Mobile systems of low to moderate complexity
- Work closely with the development team on implementing methodologies; work with DevOps machine-building platform (Jenkins & Circle CI)
- Must have a solid understanding of SDLC and other development practices
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/MIS or related field preferred
- 4+ years’ experience with Android development, design and testing
- 4+ years’ experience with Java mobile development
- Must be proficient in React Native
- Working knowledge of Windows and Linux
- Solid understanding of code versioning tools
- Must understand the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies of Android development
- Prior experience working with Xamarin, RhoMobile and Cordova ground with Mobile optimized/optimization frameworks (jQuery Mobile, Responsive Design & Single Page Applications)
- Must have an excellent attitude and a strong work ethic
- Excellent communication and conceptual skills required
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.