Maxsys Solutions is currently searching for a Director of Governance & Privacy Compliance to join a Dallas-based global leader in the Commercial RE space. Our client is one of the most highly recognized companies in the world and due to growth, they are seeking a Director to oversee one of their Digital & Technology teams. Must have experience managing teams around GDPR, Data governance and Data privacy activities (in an enterprise environment). This person will be coming in to set up and build out the GDPR standards for the company. This team has an extremely entrepreneurial spirit about them and our client is looking for someone who possesses excellent leadership skills and shares their same mind-set.
They are offering a competitive compensation plan for this role in addition to 401k, great healthcare benefits and more!
- Set up and build the GDPR standards for the company
- Oversee the company’s Digital &Technology data protection and privacy compliance efforts; perform compliancy testing to the GDPR standards
- Implement GDPR compliance standards pertaining to data governance & privacy by design and security
- Translate compliance standards into business & data management requirements in the form of functional specs
- Drive Digital & Technology activities for GDPR to meet timelines & ensure they comply with GDPR regulations
- Partner with leadership & interfaces with the Data Privacy Officer (Compliance), Legal & other teams to drive policy and process improvements
- Monitors & audit data governance compliance (includes creating and maintaining data inventories, data mapping, retention and destruction policies)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or IT
- Master’s Degree (MA, MS or MBA) is preferred
- PMP Certification, CISSP preferred
- 3+ years’ in a Director role (enterprise environment)
- 3+ years’ experience in a Project Management role
- 8+ years of relevant experience required
- 2+ years’ GDPR experience
- 5+ years’ experience in data security (data retention)
- 3-5 years’ experience in risk assessments
- Strong analytical skills
- Comprehensive data security protection control knowledge (PKI, encryption, PKI, identity management)
- Solid understanding of SCRUM & Agile methodologies
No 3rd party vendors or agencies at this time. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Maxsys Solutions, a Yoh Services Company, is committed to being an equal employment employer offering opportunities to all job seekers.