Want to make big money in 2015? That’s kind of a silly question since not many people would scoff at a six-figure salary. But if you’re currently in – or looking to join – the tech industry, we’re here to help you narrow down the specialty you should focus on.
This week, Mashable featured the top 5 technology-related jobs postings from CyberCoders. They included the job description, salary and location.
Unfortunately for those of us living in Dallas-Fort Worth, all of these jobs happen to be located on the west coast, but do not be discouraged. Texas is still one of the fastest growing tech states in the nation, adding thousands of tech jobs per year. According to the Metroplex Technology Business Council:
“The Texas technology industry continues its fourth year of growth, making significant contributions to the nation’s innovation economy,” said William C. Sproull, president & CEO, Metroplex Technology Business Council (MTBC). “Texas’s tech industry accounts for over 6 percent of the state’s private sector employment, and over 11 percent of payroll.”
Here are the highest paying tech jobs for 2015:
- Data scientist in Seattle, WA with a salary of $150,000
- Data engineer in Mountain View, CA with a salary of $148,000
- Ruby on rails developer in Silicon Beach, CA with a salary of $147,000
- Machine learning engineer in San Francisco, CA with a salary of $131,000
- Android engineer in Mountain View, CA with a salary of $131,000
Want us to find you similar tech jobs in DFW? Give one of our staffing experts at Maxsys Solutions a call today.